ChristinS profile image 92

As a society what can we do to prevent elementary school violence and excessive bullying?

It goes to a whole new level these days. My 12 year old son heard a boy threaten to bring a knife to school, slit a teachers throat and make it look like a suicide. He told the teacher/principal so this kid threatened to kill him. How do we start to put an end to the idea that bullying is a "normal" part of growing up"? BS I think it's time for parents and kids to be held accountable and not given a pass. Terrorism is terrorism and this situation was handled very passively - I'm shocked and saddened. How do we collectively as a society tackle this problem?

d.william profile image84

d.william says

Larry Wall says

Starmom41 says