Dr Billy Kidd profile image 90

What is Obama's Biggest Failure as President?

Some people have convictions that suggest all kinds of unproven things about the Obama presidency. But focusing on what Obama really did and really did not do, what is Obama's biggest failure. Certainly he did not make very good use of his capital coming out of the election--with a 70% approval rating. But what else?

tipstoretireearly profile image91

tipstoretireearly says

• Dr Billy Kidd profile image

Dr Billy Kidd 4 years ago

Right. Would that be nice. But I don't know when that would be. Compromise is such a dirty word. I would expect the empire to fall before there's any of it! But then, that's what history says. The U.S. is supposed to be the exception.

eternals3ptember profile image60

Col. Duke LaCross (...Okay, maybe I lied) (eternals3ptember) says

• Dr Billy Kidd profile image

Dr Billy Kidd 4 years ago

I have often thought that Obama didn't have the will to govern. I've also thought that he has not learned to exercise the full powers of the president.

Gusser says

• Dr Billy Kidd profile image

Dr Billy Kidd 4 years ago

Right, Gusser, but which one is the biggest failure, maybe the one that will cost him the election?

Larry Wall says