pagesvoice profile image 84

What are your feelings about racial/ethnic births surpassing Caucasians births in the U.S.?

According to 2011 estimates by the Census, for the first time, racial and ethnic births make up more than 50% of all births in the United States. How will this impact the U.S. in the next 20 years?

Janbird profile image60

Best Answer Janbird says

• pagesvoice profile image

Dennis L. Page (pagesvoice) 5 years ago

Bravo Jan! Wow you certainly have the ability to string words together in order to present a logical and understandable presentation on how you feel. I loved your response...in case you couldn't tell.

jbosh1972 profile image90

Jason (jbosh1972) says

lucy111good 5 years ago

hi,

I am glad to write

you here today, please if

you wouldn't mind, write me with this

ID (lucyabel633@yahoo.com) i have

an important issue to share

with you, waiting for your mail,

Lucy,

peoplepower73 profile image86

Mike Russo (peoplepower73) says

• Janbird profile image

Janbird 5 years ago

I really like that thought, that "the universe is unfolding as it should". I try to embrace that, some days it's easier than others but thank you for reminding me!

backporchstories profile image88

backporchstories says

• ShalahChayilJOY profile image

Shalah Chayil (ShalahChayilJOY) 5 years ago

uhm, that is the way God intended. WE all started from Adam and EVE and the only reason that changed was the tower of babel. IN God's eyes we are all HIS children with very, very unique and different personalities.

MarleneB profile image96

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) says

• madisondavis512 profile image

madisondavis512 5 years ago

Agreed. I have very pale skin and red hair, but I also have Native American in me, as you can see very well in my aunt and grandpa. It's all subjective, in my opinion.

• ShalahChayilJOY profile image

In reality we are at the end of an age or era in which the knowledge of God will fill the earth as the waters cover the seas. God is restoring everything to the way it was in the beginning. That means that the decay of age will stop

lifeoflata profile image60

lifeoflata says

lucy111good 5 years ago

hi,

I am glad to write

you here today, please if

you wouldn't mind, write me with this

ID (lucyabel633@yahoo.com) i have

an important issue to share

with you, waiting for your mail,

Lucy,

RyanBuda profile image90

Ryan Buda (RyanBuda) says

• Lions Den Media profile image

Lions Den Media 5 years ago

This is a problem which shows a lack of adoption of American culture. America is bigger than any ethnicity. When individuals fail to adopt American culture that is not conducive to being a melting pot.

Xenonlit profile image60

Xenonlit says

MickS profile image77

MickS says

• pagesvoice profile image

Dennis L. Page (pagesvoice) 5 years ago

No...this was not my intent...rather it was curiosity on my part how others felt. Personally, I feel the more diversity the better. I'm not sure if Native Americans were included. I just read about it on Yahoo News.

kdawson says

feenix profile image61

feenix says

• pagesvoice profile image

Dennis L. Page (pagesvoice) 5 years ago

The article I was referring to was posted on Yahoo News about 15 hours ago and was written by Hope Yen of the Associated Press and it references the 2011 Census. I was simply the messenger with a question of curiosity.

Starmom41 says

• RyanBuda profile image

Ryan Buda (RyanBuda) 5 years ago

Very true! America is quickly becoming a Spanish speaking country. We need to adapt to this change.

Old Empresario says