CynthiAnn profile image 60

Should there be changes in child custody laws?

Do you think child custody laws are fair to both parents? If full custody is already set, do you think (generally) a noncustodial parent has to go through too many loops to receive full or split custody?

Dame Scribe profile image60

Dame Scribe says

• CynthiAnn profile image

CynthiAnn 5 years ago

I agree that parents should be held accountable for what they do with their children when they are not with them. I don't know much about the custody laws in Canada, but it sounds like you are taking the right steps to making your voice heard :-)

Starmom41 says

• CynthiAnn profile image

CynthiAnn 5 years ago

That's an interesting POV..not exactly one I agree with completely, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions :-) I do agree that custody laws should be in the best interest of the children though.