Conservative Lady profile image 83

What is the best source available to get the true unbiased story of Barack Obama?

The media is so biased and untelling about Obama and who he "really" is. Have you found a reliable source of facts on Obama?

Best Answer Brenda Durham says

Brenda Durham 5 years ago

I wanna add that, yes, the liberal part of the media has indeed played games of bias where Obama is concerned. I was just saying that there's been verifiable proof all along of who and what Obama is and isn't, through his own words.

Josak profile image61

Josak says

Longhunter says

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 5 years ago

I totally agree with that Longhunter - Obama portrays himself as what he beleives the audience in front of him is looking for....