Conservative Lady profile image 82

Do you think Bill Clinton is slamming Obama intentionally?

In recent weeks former President Bill Clinton has been seen and heard putting down and contradicting Obama and the american economy while praising Mitt Romney's business savy. Why do you think he is doing these things to a fellow Democrat?

Attikos profile image78

Best Answer Attikos says

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 5 years ago

I think you hit the nail on the head! 2016 is what it is all about for the Clintons.

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 5 years ago

Maybe it is a Democratic ploy to somehow fool the moderates but I don't think that is the angle here. I do have plenty of doubt about Clinton supporting Obama.

feenix profile image61

feenix says

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 5 years ago

I appreciate your answer and I wish I could buy into it but I just cannot see Clinton doing anything without promoting his or Hillary's agenda.... Do you feel that they may be aligning themselves for President Hillary in 2016?