spbarton21 profile image 59

How long do you believe the European Union will last?

With the current economic collapse of one European nation after another will the EU last? and what are the short and long term economic affects if it collapses?

CHRIS57 profile image60

CHRIS57 says

• spbarton21 profile image

spbarton21 5 years ago

Thank you for clarifying the EU and the EZ for me. I agree that some EZ nations are not as competitive as others in the EZ, do you think this is stagnating economic recovery for those nations that are competitive?

Attikos profile image78

Attikos says

mjkearn says

• spbarton21 profile image

spbarton21 5 years ago

I agree with you that collectively the EU has a lot of political clout and that would not change if the EZ collapsed. I cannot agree with you that individuality is bad for the European economy. I think that it would lead to a quicker recovery for tho