cam8510 profile image 93

Did you, as I, vote for Obama and are sorry for it?

I am a lifelong republican who voted for Obama. I felt republicans were ignoring healthcare. Now we have a monstrosity called Obama are that will bankrupt us. I' going back to the republicans. Hopefully they understand we want a sane resolution to healthcare that is affordable for the country. Do you feel the same? Different?

HeadlyvonNoggin profile image88

Best Answer Jeremy Christian (HeadlyvonNoggin) says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 5 years ago

I agree. My regret isn't that I voted for Obama instead of McCain, but that I voted for Obama. McCain would have gotten us nowhere positive. Thanks for reminding me of the political landscape of 2008.

littlepiggy profile image59

littlepiggy says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 5 years ago

Couldn't have said it better. I won't waste the time answering! You took my words.

texshelters profile image86

texshelters says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 5 years ago

I was never a big fan of McCain. When Palin came on the scene I couldn't believe it. Talk about not quite ready for prime time. Thanks for your frank response.

Greg Cremia profile image61

Greg Cremia says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 5 years ago

Greg Cremia, you are right. That is exactly where we would be right now. Frankly, I opt for no Obamacare AND no wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran.