That Grrl profile image 77

Would you bring back capital punishment, if you could?

Looking at things as they are now, people are afraid to let kids walk to school for instance. Also consider the fact that an animal who attacks, maims and/ or kills someone is usually killed for doing so. Where do you stand on the issue of capital punishment for the crime of murder?

jadesmg profile image85

jadesmg says

• That Grrl profile image

Laura Brown (That Grrl) 5 years ago

I don't see capital punishment as punishment literally. I see it the same as I would want to see a dog euthanized if it viciously attacked someone. Why would we hold a dog to higher standards for behaviour than a human?

newcalendar profile image68

newcalendar says

• That Grrl profile image

Laura Brown (That Grrl) 5 years ago

4 or 5 murders? You think 4 or 5 people should be murdered just to give proof? Who would you volunteer for that job? Why should everyone live in fear waiting to be the 4th or 5th person? Doesn't that seem a bit crazy?

kristyleann profile image60

Kristy LeAnn (kristyleann) says

• That Grrl profile image

Laura Brown (That Grrl) 5 years ago

There are cases where there is no doubt. In Ontario we have Paul Bernardo who video taped himself torturing and murdering women. I don't see the point in him being given life when he took life from many others.