HLKeeley profile image 86

Why is Science right?

When talking to non-believers, why is science the biggest point for the disbelievers? HOW do you know science is even right? Science and the Bible were both written by man. The difference is science came from man. The Bible are witness accounts of the unbelievable by multiple people. Also, being a believer does not make me any less intelligent because I believe in bigger things. My mind is open.

JBrumett profile image60

Best Answer JBrumett says

• HLKeeley profile image

HL Keeley (HLKeeley) 5 years ago

For Christians, it brings them joy to introduce someone to God, not for brownie points but because they care. There is a lot of outdated beliefs that some cannot connect too which is understandable.

Kari Pete profile image60

Kari Pete says

Josak profile image60

Josak says

• HLKeeley profile image

HL Keeley (HLKeeley) 5 years ago

I feel patronized because I believe in God. I know He exists. I can't explain why were are here, but I feel that it is right. There are unexplained things every day. What if science is the proof that God exists?

d.william profile image85

d.william says