cam8510 profile image 93

Are you driving with the windows open and the AC off in order to save gasoline?

I was at a stoplight today and noticed lots of windows down, apparently AC off, in spite of the very warm temperature. Then I noticed my own windows were down and of course AC having a much needed rest. The only explanation I had was that I was saving on the fuel bill. What other things are you doing to use less petrol?

xanzacow profile image82

Best Answer Cynthia (xanzacow) says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 4 years ago

haha I think you may just be a rebel at heart.

internpete profile image93

Peter V (internpete) says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 4 years ago

great ideas, internpete. It sounds like self control and discipline play a part. Why do those two things keep popping up? They can be so annoying.

bankscottage profile image92

bankscottage says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 4 years ago

I have heard the same and it sounds reasonable to me. When I think of gasoline prices causing people to drive less, I can't help but think that someone is trying to control our driving practices. That makes me a little uncomfortable.

KK Trainor profile image59

KK Trainor says