He would have to convince me that he held the following commitments:
1) To uphold the Constitution over his own political self interest.
2) To help the middle class, that is, the people who pay their taxes.
3) To stop listening to special interests over the real needs of the country.
4) To promote legislation that pursues long term solutions rather than short term political gains.
5) To read a little history and learn about our country from the great leaders of the past so that they understand something other than making nasty and pointless commercials.
I guess I could sum it up like this - I will vote for someone who I respect more than I fear.
Tragically, there is NOBODY on the horizon with any of these attributes.