Conservative Lady profile image 77

Why are different branches of Government buying very large quantities of ammunition?

The Department of Homeland Security, The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and now the Social Security Administration have purchased hundreds of thousands of rounds of ".357 Sig 125 grain bounded jacketed hollow point ammunition." What are they up to? What are they preparing for?

Angela Blair profile image82

Angela Blair says

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 5 years ago

That is exactly what my husband says - gun control is best accomplished by no longing selling the ammunition. I like the large rock idea - good analogy.

AJReissig profile image80

Alex J. Reissig (AJReissig) says

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 5 years ago

I tend to agree with you AJR - I hope it doesn't come to that kind of violence. We used to only see that stuff onTV in foreign countries - far away from our homes....

Old Empresario says