Annsalo profile image 84

Does anyone know Obama's plans for helping the middle class?

I am still deciding on who to vote for. I hear a lot of talk about helping the middle class, but no plans. Being in the lower side of middle class I feel most of what I do hear will hurt us. Has anyone heard real plans?

Best Answer junkseller says

• MrMaranatha profile image

MrMaranatha 5 years ago

Maybe you have never worked hard enough and saved long enough to own something you could rent for retirement income... "Stopping Foreclosures?" Stopping Evictions? Foolishness. Get out of my hard earned back pocket! Get a Job work for your own $

MrMaranatha profile image86

MrMaranatha says

• MrMaranatha profile image

MrMaranatha 5 years ago

Obama is a socialist.. .he wants the unemployment vote... he wants the money from the very rich. socialists want Machiavellian state so ending the middle class is part of their game. Study that word Machiavellian and you will understand their game.

FitnezzJim profile image87

FitnezzJim says