Wesman Todd Shaw profile image 90

Are you ready to end the drug war yet?

Prohibition didn't work the first time....unless empowering a black market was the actual goal. It is beyond clear to all but the most pig headed that prohibition hasn't worked the second go round either. Most all of these drugs existed long before drug laws did, and more and more of them will appear - simply because of human nature. Also, making a thing illegal makes it more attractive. So, when will you decide that the world's largest prison population is not what you want here? Are you ready to end it? We have the power, government has no power unless we give it to them.

Pcunix profile image89

Best Answer Tony Lawrence (Pcunix) says

• Wesman Todd Shaw profile image

Wesman Todd Shaw 4 years ago

Paula, the mixing of "Hollier than thou idiots" with vulture capitalists was a devil's mix for sure!

Claims-Advice profile image60

Jim Loxley (Claims-Advice) says

• Wesman Todd Shaw profile image

Wesman Todd Shaw 4 years ago

Well, there is a difference between legalization and de-criminalizing the whole deal. Were it just de-criminalized, that would maybe be the best solution.

Rebecca2904 profile image76

Rebecca (Rebecca2904) says

• Wesman Todd Shaw profile image

Wesman Todd Shaw 4 years ago

You've very much missed the point.

All of these drugs existed before drug laws - drug prohibition is what made them "sexy."

forbcrin profile image60

Crin Forbes (forbcrin) says

• Wesman Todd Shaw profile image

Wesman Todd Shaw 4 years ago

Absolutely, Sir!

Most of the times I've been arrested...I deserved it.

But not everyone is so lucky as I. I've been out of my mind thousands of times and had the wherewithal to not get arrested, and I shouldn't have been arrested either.

Are you ready to end the drug war yet?79

Are you ready to end the drug war yet?

DoItForHer says

• Wesman Todd Shaw profile image

Wesman Todd Shaw 4 years ago

WILLIE!!!!!!!!!! While I can honor the sentiment of your comment - I'd wind up homeless were I to move in that direction, the landlord (Mr. Shaw) would say I was trying to ruin his upstanding reputation, or something like that. He's not Mr. Reason.