BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image 82

Who will be the biggest blowhard at the Republican National Convention?

Looks like it's not Hurricane Issac. More specifically, who will make the worst gaffe? And on what subject? Of course, I have to wait until the convention is over to award Best Answer. Note: This is not a bipartisan question. I plan to ask the same question for the Democratic National Convention. Bipartisan rants will be penalized. Politicians often are dumb and dumber, so somebody will no doubt choke on his/her foot.

• BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image

BLACKANDGOLDJACK 4 years ago

OMG, are you telling me that Paul Ryan is actually from Russia like Ayn Rand?

Attikos profile image77

Attikos says

• BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image

BLACKANDGOLDJACK 4 years ago

You could be right. Although not hitting Tampa, Isaac could be causing so much damage elsewhere that nobody will be concentrating on the convention except Obama.

KK Trainor profile image60

KK Trainor says

• BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image

BLACKANDGOLDJACK 4 years ago

So far his best line in Tampa is "Get the hell off the beach you idiots" like he said in Jersey when the hurricane was coming. Did you see that pic of him in a bathing suit?

Wizard Of Whimsy profile image59

Wizard Of Whimsy says

• BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image

BLACKANDGOLDJACK 4 years ago

He reminds me of the expression, "It ain't over until the fat lady sings."

SassySue1963 says

• BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image

BLACKANDGOLDJACK 4 years ago

I'm betting Ann Romney will mention she was a virgin before she got married. Then Bill Clinton, doing the keynote address for the Democrats, will counter that he was too, and still is.