Joe Cook profile image 60

Will Romney Catapult the US back into the dark ages?

The world has already recently had to deal with the lunacy of one frightful republican president...Suppose the unimaginable were to happen and Romney was elected President - Would the US be taken back into the political dark ages and be again the laughing stock of the word?

lrc7815 profile image89

Linda Crist (lrc7815) says

Mitch Alan profile image80

Mitch Alan says

• Joe Cook profile image

Real Life Stories (Joe Cook) 5 years ago

He he. Hi Mitch. I love to start with a broad brush stroke. It tends to instigate fiery reactions which then propel debate. I'm neither republican or democrat. But it's okay to admit if you are a republican. Welcome to the debate....

Miss Mimi profile image60

Miss Mimi says

Attikos profile image81

Attikos says

• pagesvoice profile image

Dennis L. Page (pagesvoice) 5 years ago

It's 2012 and people who name call and use horrific labels have the audacity to complain about our educational system! My brother-in-law has Down Syndrome and my wife and I cared for him in our home. How dare you use such a horrible name.