kallini2010 profile image 87

Do you know how much waste do you personally generate and what it does to the planet?

It's not a guilt trip question. I don't know my NUMBER of kilos, tons or megatons. I have simply started reading a book with all kinds of advice and it seems to me that calculating the EXACT damage that I do to Earth is extremely difficult. Too many things I was simply not aware of. What about you? Do you know? Do you care? Are you ready to make changes?

Mr. Happy profile image85

Mr. Happy says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

I have to find it - but it depends on what you do. The footprint includes many factors - I don't have a car and that is a good thing for the environment. But I don't want to say I am a SAINT. Far from it.

leroy64 profile image80

Brian L. Powell (leroy64) says

whonunuwho profile image82

whonunuwho says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

I wholeheartedly agree. I would like to be the spokesperson - I have not written any single speech yet, but I want us to stop leaving in the nightmare of consumerism "I, I, I, more, more, more, new, new, new..."

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

Thank you, JThomp42, but the question is specific - "Do you know how much?" I am looking for a specific number. I know that we are aware, but we are aware in general, but not like 164 tons ... all non-biodegradable... (164 is a random number)

edhan profile image62

edhan says

SportsBetter profile image63

SportsBetter says