Are you registered to vote, and if so, are you going to vote in the upcoming election?

I really do not care to know for whom you will or will not be voting, but just to know how many are registered and are going to vote, considering the choices in this election. If so, why? If not,why? As I stated, I do not want to know who it is you are voting for in this election for president. Thank you.

ReneeDC1979 profile image61

Best Answer Renee' D. Campbell (ReneeDC1979) says

Hi ReneeDC1979, thank you so much for answering! I am sorry I missed your answer from long ago. Just now going through my questions and realized I had not chosen a best answer here. You certainly have stated great reasons to vote!

bankscottage profile image92

bankscottage says

bankscottage, sounds great, and thank you so much for your answer.

paul pruel profile image72

Paul Odien Pruel (paul pruel) says

Thanks so much, and yes, it is a right we should not take for granted.

Larry Wall says

Hi Larry, thanks so much for answering the question.