Cassie Smith profile image 75

Will it make a difference that Obama is now attending the intelligence meetings?

Jay Carney said that Obama gets written daily reports. I guess that Obama has time to read them in between rounds of golf and before he goes onstage at late night shows. It warms my heart to know that he has to listen to his chief intelligence officer now.

Attikos profile image78

Best Answer Attikos says

• Cassie Smith profile image

Cassie Smith 4 years ago

What is wrong with this man? Why did he even run for president in the first place if he doesn't think this country was worth protecting? I can't believe the level of narcissism that Obama wallows in. And why is that idiot woman enabling him?

The Frog Prince profile image75

The Frog Prince says

Jayfort says

Motown2Chitown says