Conservative Lady profile image 75

Obama believes in Reditribution - what is your opinion of this belief?

What is your thought on the leaked video of President Obama out right stating that he believes in Redistribution?

AJReissig profile image78

Alex J. Reissig (AJReissig) says

• The Frog Prince profile image

The Frog Prince 5 years ago

AJ - Back during that campaign I would point out the truths about Obama and would get back, "You lie. You lie." Even after I gave them links to read for themselves they wouldn't accept the truth. It's called denial. They still do it today.

gmwilliams profile image86

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• AJReissig profile image

Alex J. Reissig (AJReissig) 5 years ago

Agreed. The problem is that when you give handouts to those who did not earn for themselves, you destroy any incentive to go out and achieve. Instead of spreading wealth you are spreading poverty.

phdast7 profile image85

Theresa Ast (phdast7) says

• AJReissig profile image

Alex J. Reissig (AJReissig) 5 years ago

Yes I am. I have a problem with all subsidies and handouts. Oil industry, solar companies, farmers...all of it. I consider it all wrong. Let both people and business succeed or fail on their own.

The Frog Prince profile image79

The Frog Prince says

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 5 years ago

I will second that one Frog! Leave mine alone - I work hard and I do not want to take care of the free loaders.

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 5 years ago

I don't think that Jesus would have supported those handouts for the lazy and slovenly. Give a man a fish and he eats for a day - but teach a man to fish and he eats for a life time. Both sides have made mistakes but Obama is forever changing the USA

JON EWALL profile image71

JON EWALL says

Kathleen Cochran profile image83

Kathleen Cochran says

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 5 years ago

So you do not mind working hard, earning a pay check and having to give a big chunk of it to the Government to supplement the lazy and unmotivated or the lifers on welfare. Makes absolutely no sense to me that the hard workers get penalized - I quit!

teamrn profile image68

teamrn says

SassySue1963 says

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 5 years ago

Scarey stuff isn't it - wish more folks would see it for what it really is.

Old Empresario says

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 5 years ago

Totally agree with you, Old Empresario!

beadreamer247 profile image73

beadreamer247 says

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 5 years ago

We already have so many Government Health care plans that do not work (Medicare, Medicaid, Military) - they need to turn it all over to the Private Sector and offer tax incentives to those companys that come up with the best plan to cover all comers.