kallini2010 profile image 85

My mall is very sad and depressing. Do you have something like that in your neighbourhood?

The name is Bridlewood Mall in Scarborough (Scarborough is a part of Toronto, Canada). The mall is old, grey, no windows, it is sad and depressing - outside and inside. The food court is uninspiring. The people are sad, depressed grey and old. Why is this even happening? I am going local, but I feel more like going LOCA.

Mr. Happy profile image83

Mr. Happy says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

I was thinking - maybe writing about those place will get some interest - pictures + opinions + interviews... Yes, something like that!

Express10 profile image87

H C Palting (Express10) says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

I had the craziest idea - silly me - the mall does not have to go down - it will probably be renovated (and I pray for more colour inside!) - but I thought - there can be music sometimes, dancing...

Leroyworld profile image59

Leroyworld says