suzettenaples profile image 90

Who should I vote for in the 2012 Presidential Election in November? Obama or Romney?

I am an undecided voter. Convince me for which man, Romney or Obama, I should vote? Please explain why your choice of man is the proper choice for POTUS.

fitmom profile image85

fitmom says

Mr. Happy profile image83

Mr. Happy says

Matthew Kirk profile image82

Matthew Kirk says

• Billie Pagliolo profile image

Billie Pagliolo 5 years ago

This is GREAT! It's critical for us to consider the view of our leaders from outside the US. I often wondered if world view of Bush contributed to 9/11. Plus, the first year in office is wasted breaking new people in. We don't have time for that!

Amy Becherer profile image76

Amy Becherer says

• suzettenaples profile image

Suzette Walker (suzettenaples) 5 years ago

I agree with you Amy. It comes down, this year, to the lesser of two evils. I will eventually decide who to vote for; I was just interested in who others were voting for and why

cathylynn99 profile image74

cathylynn99 says

oceansider 5 years ago

I believe you are thinking of Pres. Obama, not Mr. Romney.....the president is the man who does that.

kmaskreations profile image74

kmaskreations says