suzettenaples profile image 91

Who should I vote for in the 2012 Presidential Election in November? Obama or Romney?

I am an undecided voter. Convince me for which man, Romney or Obama, I should vote? Please explain why your choice of man is the proper choice for POTUS.

fitmom profile image89

fitmom says

Matthew Kirk profile image89

Matthew Kirk says

• Billie Pagliolo profile image

Billie Pagliolo 4 years ago

This is GREAT! It's critical for us to consider the view of our leaders from outside the US. I often wondered if world view of Bush contributed to 9/11. Plus, the first year in office is wasted breaking new people in. We don't have time for that!

cathylynn99 profile image76

cathylynn99 says

oceansider 4 years ago

I believe you are thinking of Pres. Obama, not Mr. Romney.....the president is the man who does that.

Amy Becherer profile image81

Amy Becherer says

• suzettenaples profile image

Suzette Walker suzettetaos (suzettenaples) 4 years ago

I agree with you Amy. It comes down, this year, to the lesser of two evils. I will eventually decide who to vote for; I was just interested in who others were voting for and why

Mr. Happy profile image82

Mr. Happy says

kmaskreations profile image74

kmaskreations says