aykianink profile image 61

For all of you Republicans out there, how do you feel about Romney?

I am genuinely curious about this. I know initially, the point of view people had was "We hate him the least" of the 7 of 8 people Repubilcans can choose from. Is it a vote FOR Romney, or is it just an anti-Obama vote? Could it have been Obama versus a shoe and the votes would be the same for you?

The Frog Prince profile image80

The Frog Prince says

• aykianink profile image

aykianink 4 years ago

I'd love to start a new 'thread' on this, but I won't: Do you feel that you can trust Romney?

LandmarkWealth profile image85

LandmarkWealth says

• aykianink profile image

aykianink 4 years ago

When the citizens of a foreign country attack the leader of that particular foreign country, do you consider that a black mark for Obama?

prektjr.dc profile image89

Debbie Carey (prektjr.dc) says

oceansider 4 years ago

Thank you prektjr.dc,

I agree with what you have said here.......we need Romney because he does know how to work hard & run a business and he will actually run the country for the good of the American people!

tsadjatko profile image90

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

• aykianink profile image

aykianink 4 years ago

I wanted to go through this without being clearly on one side or the other, so I have nothing to say on this one.

oceansider says

NotPC profile image59

NotPC says

• aykianink profile image

aykianink 4 years ago

Surprisingly few seem to be willing to say this, but that is how it seems.

aykianink profile image61

aykianink says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 4 years ago

Yeah, Hillary is doing a bang up job as secretary of state! Haven't had a dead ambassador since1979 and the US is more hated throughout the world than any time in history..