angel4967 profile image 61

Do all the campaign ads make it easier or harder for you to choose who you will vote for?

Mud slinging from both sides of the line seems about even. How do you decide? Has any one ad pushed you towards or against a certain candidate? Were yo prepared to vote one way and an ad you saw made you change your mind?

AJReissig profile image84

Alex J. Reissig (AJReissig) says

• angel4967 profile image

Cindy Pierre (angel4967) 4 years ago

I also do research myself, but what do you do when you watch a debate and you can't tell who is full of b.s.?

Attikos profile image78

Attikos says

J Michael McGuire profile image60

John Michael McGuire (J Michael McGuire) says

Chad Thiele profile image82

Chad Thiele says

• angel4967 profile image

Cindy Pierre (angel4967) 4 years ago

I also do research myself, but what do you do when you watch a debate and you can't tell who is full of b.s.? I have been watching several debates and it is really hard to figure out who is actually telling even when they say it themselves.