andrew savage profile image 61

(Why) Must the United States of America aquisition all of Mexico?

In the long run, would it be better to manage a border between the United States of America and the United States of Mexico, or would it be easier to aquisition the territories of Mexico into the USA?

IDONO profile image82

IDONO says

Askme profile image84

Pritchard (Askme) says

• Dr Billy Kidd profile image

Dr Billy Kidd 5 years ago

When I'm in Calif., I think the border will become irrelevant as the population in the West becomes dominated by Mexicans. Demography, the U.S. is just 30 or so years away from having a president of Mexican-American heritage.

Wayne Brown profile image88

Wayne Brown says

• Dr Billy Kidd profile image

Dr Billy Kidd 5 years ago

I understand what you're saying, Wayne. And I see little change until the war on drugs is over. That'll take 25 years for the U.S. just to give up and strart legaliziing things--and risking the chance of mediocracy via dope heads. It worked in Spain.