tsadjatko profile image 81

An Electoral College Tie? How do you think that would go down with the left?

Nate Silver reports that the possibility of an electoral college tie is a real possibility if President Obama holds the states Sen. John Kerry won in 2004 along with winning New Mexico and Ohio in addition. "The election would then be thrown to the House of Representatives, which would cast votes based on the provisions of the 12th Amendment. Mitt Romney would probably win such an election, because Republicans will probably control a majority of state delegations in the incoming House of Representatives."

The Frog Prince profile image79

Best Answer The Frog Prince says

• RavenBiker profile image

RavenBiker 5 years ago

Balderdash! We'll who takes this election by force!

LandmarkWealth profile image77

LandmarkWealth says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 5 years ago

Interesting? If that were to happen I guarantee Biden would change his stripes and thank God that he can remain a career politician.

Old Empresario says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 5 years ago

"I assume you mean the Democrats" Duh! Of the two parties concerned where do you find the left? I guess I could have qualified my question more by saying the Looney Left,Communist Left,Socialist Left,Radical Left but theyall vote Democrat,don't they?

SassySue1963 says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 5 years ago

An outcry is one thing - rioting in the streets is another. Don't think Republicans would riot in the street under any circumstances but the left organizes riots all the time. Many of the occupy wall street protests were nothing but organized riots