pramodgokhale profile image 60

Can USA go for Introspection? economic crisis would force them to do damage control, damage repair

The world is expecting that USA will come out of economic crisis , boom cycle will begin.To my knowledge US is still competent and Innovative, if acts to repair the system. Boom and Bust are the part of process and no country and community is exception to that. If USA has many merits then why to worry? Nobel award every year I think presidential election and debates are going at too low, and stop mud slinging and some serious measures could be implemented and global consensus on many fundamental issues will break the ice. India, China are not ills of US economy but should be stabilizers.

Lions Den Media profile image61

Best Answer Lions Den Media says

daughterson profile image89

Faye Mitchell (daughterson) says

skgrao profile image37

S K G Rao. (skgrao) says

ssaffery profile image76

ssaffery says

• Lions Den Media profile image

Lions Den Media 4 years ago

ssaffery - that would only result in your ultimate demise. I have no idea from what country you hail, however, I assure you Americans shall endeavor to persevere and deal appropriately with our government officials.