adjkp25 profile image 88

Tugg Romney is now an investor for some of the electronic voting machines slated to be used

Regardless of who you intend to vote for should families of candidates be able to invest in the devices that count votes, especially ones that have had so much scrutiny about verifying the counts? Ohio has had questionable use of voting machines before so this is concerning. If this is a purely business investment why is the investment only being made in a few states that, ironically, are contested?

Dr Billy Kidd profile image91

Dr Billy Kidd says

• adjkp25 profile image

David (adjkp25) 4 years ago

All valid inquires. It raises possible conflict of interest questions, especially after he came out with his "joke" about wanting to take a swing at the president.

tirelesstraveler profile image89

Judy Specht (tirelesstraveler) says

• adjkp25 profile image

David (adjkp25) 4 years ago

I thought fraud was only from illegals? Funny how I see people buying the machines and not registering D's but we keep hearing about fraud...interesting. I recall seeing somewhere that Mitt HAS to win Ohio to win the race, coincidence?

movingout profile image60

movingout says

• adjkp25 profile image

David (adjkp25) 4 years ago

I agree, the states that are using his machines are big for Mitt if he wants to win the election. If they were being used in a state he already held I don't think it would be as big of a deal.