IDONO profile image 80

Why do we have to have "fact checkers"?

Isn't that stating that we don't trust either of these guys? Maybe we should hook them to polygraphs. Afterall, there would be no spin and partisanship. The media couldn't condemn it for butting in and it wouldn't lie to the voter. If they lie, they get zapped. The bigger the lie, the bigger the zap. Are they fact checkers or spin checkers? Most Americans don't know that 3 plus -2 =1. Not 5. They know that but prey on those people. A spin is a lie in my book. We are paying millions of dollars to these people to prove if the future leaders of our country are lying. That's sad.

Kathleen Cochran profile image82

Kathleen Cochran says

onegoodwoman profile image77

onegoodwoman says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 5 years ago

I agree. Unfortunately, I think the "fact checkers" and the "spin doctors" are the same people.

kathleenkat profile image82

kathleenkat says

Justsilvie says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 5 years ago

You're probably right. I wonder who Obama's sweat coach is? O.J?