lrc7815 profile image 94

Have you decided not to vote in the 2012 Presidential Election?

Can you explain your reason for choosing not to vote?

Best Answer MizBejabbers says

• lrc7815 profile image

Linda Crist (lrc7815) 4 years ago

MizB, you must be inside my brain. You did the right thing, in my opinion. We can't waste a vote this time. I'm not voting for my first choice either for the same reason.

galleryofgrace profile image82

galleryofgrace says

• lrc7815 profile image

Linda Crist (lrc7815) 4 years ago

Hi galleryofgrace! Vote your heart but please, make it count. To vote Roseanne is like throwing your ballot in the trash before you leave the polling place.

watergeek profile image90

watergeek says

• lrc7815 profile image

Linda Crist (lrc7815) 4 years ago

Hi watergeek. I understand totally but...green needs to show long-term, sustained support to ever get national attention and a chance to win. It's not there yet. A green vote this time is wasted and could throw a win in the wrong direction.

Hollie Martin (hmartin1233) says

• lrc7815 profile image

Linda Crist (lrc7815) 4 years ago

You are so right hmartin1233. That is my fear too.

• someonewhoknows profile image

someonewhoknows 4 years ago

Should have voted for "Ron Paul " in 2008. I'm thinking of voting for "Gary Johnson "in 2012. Gary Johnson was literally the single most-qualified candidate running on the Republican ticket in 2011. He was a two-term Republican governor, who won in

ssaffery profile image78

ssaffery says

• hockey8mn profile image

hockey8mn 4 years ago

OPEC controls gas prices, not wall street.