lrc7815 profile image 94

Does anyone other than me appreciate the candor of Bill Clinton?

Bill Clinton said today that we, the American people, deserve a president that will tell us the truth. He said that Mitt Romney was the only person he knew that when he gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar, digs down deeper for more cookies. Clinton wasn't speaking from a script. He has nothing to lose. And he is driven to get Obama elected again. He has said "no president could have fixed everything that was wrong in this country in four years". Do you agree?

Freeway Flyer profile image82

Best Answer Paul Swendson (Freeway Flyer) says

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92

TIMETRAVELER2 says

maxoxam41 profile image78

Deforest (maxoxam41) says

Sunshine625 profile image83

Linda Bilyeu (Sunshine625) says

• lrc7815 profile image

Linda Crist (lrc7815) 4 years ago

Sunshine, I sure hope you're right about the "8". I'm sure doing my part to make it happen. I'd vote for Bill again in a New York minute if they would change the law and let him run again. :-)

Old Empresario says

• lrc7815 profile image

Linda Crist (lrc7815) 4 years ago

I think that before Romney comes us with better lies he needs to figure out what he stands for and stick to it. But, I respect your right to disagree.