ThompsonPen profile image 80

What are some good deeds that you have witnessed, done yourself, or had done to you?

It's so easy to focus on the negative, but I think it is so incredibly important to remember that there is beauty in the world and good people are surrounding you.

Keith Sutherland7 profile image60

Keith Sutherland Author (Keith Sutherland7) says

• J Michael McGuire profile image

John Michael McGuire (J Michael McGuire) 4 years ago

I've have personally had some tough experiences regarding such situations. It helped that 4 of my buddies were also on the train, doesn't hurt that I am 6 ft 1 about 300 lbs. Thanks for the word of caution though.

GGEniGma profile image60

Zachary Crepeau (GGEniGma) says

J Michael McGuire profile image60

John Michael McGuire (J Michael McGuire) says

• ThompsonPen profile image

Nicola Thompson (ThompsonPen) 4 years ago

That was a very sweet thing for you to do, and lovely that your friend bought food for homeless. Well done!