Dan Barfield profile image 86

How are you going to make a difference in the coming year?

So... I'm thinking about giving something back to the world for 2013. I'm going to be publishing a series of hubs publicising charitable organisations and how to get involved (the first of which is up now) but this is too passive. I want to personally do something that is going to have an impact locally. Any suggestions? :)

• Dan Barfield profile image

Dan Barfield 4 years ago

Sound's like a worthy cause! Great to hear from you!

Faith A Mullen profile image87

Faith A Mullen says

• Dan Barfield profile image

Dan Barfield 4 years ago

This is a wonderful and practical sentiment! I applaud this good common sense approach to making a difference. Every one person you help is affected by kindness, and the ripple effect of their reaction spreads positivity throughout the world.

Globetrekkermel profile image62

Globetrekkermel says

safiq ali patel profile image70

safiq ali patel says

• Dan Barfield profile image

Dan Barfield 4 years ago

Great to hear it Safiq! I'm sure you'll find that the more love you give out - the more comes back your way. The ripple effect from every act of kindness is incalculable!

• Dan Barfield profile image

Dan Barfield 4 years ago

Good to hear it JThomp42. Someone once told me that every person's life is their project - every action we take is another page in the portfolio of our existence. One day that portfolio may go on display - I wanna be proud of mine.

CJ Sledgehammer says

• Dan Barfield profile image

Dan Barfield 4 years ago

You have the right idea in that every day should be lived conscientiously. What I am asking though - is what more you will do? How will you go above and beyond?