ahorseback profile image 47

Gun Control?

If Pres. Obamas answer to this gun law crisis is to elevate Joe Bidem to head the new gun control commission is the answer , I'm scared already ......are you?

Mr. Happy profile image83

Mr. Happy says

• Old Poolman profile image

Mike (Old Poolman) 4 years ago

I have never considered having guns as protection from the government, but from the growing number of bad guys in this country. The police can't do much until after the crime is committed. It is now up to the citizens to protect themselves.

Old Poolman profile image82

Mike (Old Poolman) says

• Mr. Happy profile image

Mr. Happy 4 years ago

I don;t want to sound like a smart ass or anything here but in all honesty, how many cases of a man killing kids with a knife do You hear of and how many gun rampages are there ... the difference is enormous. True people are doing the killing.

eternals3ptember profile image60

Col. Duke LaCross (...Okay, maybe I lied) (eternals3ptember) says

• Old Poolman profile image

Mike (Old Poolman) 4 years ago

To my knowledge, there is no legal supplier of weapons selling full automatics to any civilian. All of the civilian rifles fire only a single round everytime they pull the trigger.