flacoinohio profile image 83

When you die would you want a traditional funeral or a celebration of your life?

My wife's grand mother passed away on Chritmas eve. The showing of the body was on Friday and the funeral was on Saturday followed by the wake. My father in-law was in awe of the atmosphere while at the showing, he noticed that the showing and the subsequent funeral was nothing but a social gathering. He decided that since he already knows that his funeral is going to be little more than a social event, his idea for his funeral planning is to have a celebration in his honor rather than a solemn gathering of friends and family to mourn his death. I wonder of his wife will honor his wish.

NornsMercy profile image84

Chace (NornsMercy) says

Beata Stasak profile image84

Beata Stasak says