Don Bobbitt profile image 92

Did you make New Years Resolutions or a 2113 Financial Battle Plan

With the idiots in Congress lying randomly at the bottom of their self-made "Cliff" and with the problems facing our economy unnmanaged, did you just decide to ride the tilde, so to speak, or did you decide, like so many investors today to set up your own financial battle plan of survival?

Wayne Brown profile image87

Wayne Brown says

• Don Bobbitt profile image

Don Bobbitt 4 years ago

Well said, agian, Wayne.

I, myself, am looking at my "now meager" savings and am trying to decide where to stash it!

A trip to the Caribbean is starting to look good for a while, to me.

SidKemp profile image95

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

Credence2 profile image84

Credence2 says

• Don Bobbitt profile image

Don Bobbitt 4 years ago

Credence2- It is beyond one party or another, in my opinion.

We are down to ideological warfare, and no longer Politics.

Every single person in Wahsington seems to be ready to buy assault rifles, and not ones to share bread and wine over compromise.