Highvoltagewriter profile image 86

Out of all the crisis that "we" are face with ...what do you think is the worst crisis?

This could be any kind of crisis, even spiritual.

JimTxMiller profile image77

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says

• Mitch Alan profile image

Mitch Alan 4 years ago

Man-made global warming is a fallacy as I wrote about in one of my Hubs. We have experienced warming and cooling periods well before the industrial revolution. Ice ages melted melted well before I drove my SUV. Increased solar activity is linked.

Mitch Alan profile image85

Mitch Alan says

• Highvoltagewriter profile image

William Benner (Highvoltagewriter) 4 years ago

That is one crisis that many ignore, and you are right in saying that it is a crisis. The United States of American is now a different country than the one I was born in!

Co-D profile image60

Cody Runyan (Co-D) says

• Highvoltagewriter profile image

Yep, I agree big time, we are responsible for what happens in the country!