inding profile image 68

How much do you think you can positively impact the world?

Attikos profile image81

Attikos says

• inding profile image

inding 4 years ago

I think it is possible to avoid losing sight of your initial intentions. It is a matter of being dedicated to your goal and keeping it in mind all the time, while influencing others more than they influence you.

How to Make a Positive Impact in the World84

How to Make a Positive Impact in the World

• inding profile image

inding 4 years ago

I appreciate your complex answer. :)

windygreen profile image61

Valerie (windygreen) says

• inding profile image

inding 4 years ago

I agree, it takes dedication to hugely impact the world. Of course, it can happen by chance as well. Thank you for the answer!

Sushma Webber profile image84

Sushma Webber says

• inding profile image

inding 4 years ago

I think you misunderstood my question, but I like your answer. I agree, it is good to have a high awareness of who we are and what we want before we start to consciously influence the world.

edhan profile image61

edhan says

• inding profile image

inding 4 years ago

It is great that you do that! I agree, the smallest gesture can go a long way and collective efforts can have a huge impact.