SEXYLADYDEE profile image 77

Is this Benghazi issue being used as a smokescreen?

I was so proud to hear Secretary of State Hillary Clinton point out emphatically what are the most important issues that need to be resolved in this matter. Is the GOP using this club to mask more important issues that need to be addressed at this time?

My Esoteric profile image89

My Esoteric says

• SEXYLADYDEE profile image

SEXYLADYDEE 4 years ago

Very true! We have to keep watchers on the watchers. It's a shame but it's a necessary "evil". Dee

Wayne Brown profile image88

Wayne Brown says

• My Esoteric profile image

My Esoteric 4 years ago

I must point out that at the time the dipomats died, their was no cover-up going on.

LandmarkWealth profile image85

LandmarkWealth says

• My Esoteric profile image

My Esoteric 4 years ago

It certainly was a short cover-up; 7 days after the atk, the WH was testifying to Congress that it was a terrorist attack. I think the answer to your question about the response was contained in the report from the investigation into the matter.

Old Empresario says

• SEXYLADYDEE profile image

SEXYLADYDEE 4 years ago

That brings a different but very interesting spin on this topic. The problem with most conspiracy theories involving govt activities is they are difficult to fact check. Not making them any less true. Thanks for your input. Dee