CrescentSkies profile image 81

Is There Something Wrong With Splitting a Meal's Cost?

I'm asking this in the politics section because it deals with politics. Is it wrong that after a good hour of your date talking about women's rights and equal treatment during a meal to try and split the cost of the meal? The last time this happened the woman reacted with a "some man you are...". I never saw her again...nor do I ever wish to. Did I do anything wrong or is this kind of hypocrisy something I should learn to expect from girls who spend an hour talking about women's rights?

Best Answer Justsilvie says

• CrescentSkies profile image

Michael Ward (CrescentSkies) 4 years ago

True enough I suppose, though I've actually seen similar things happen in cases where the girl asked the guy out. Curse whoever was the first man to do this!

H-Chris profile image60

H-Chris says

capon profile image60

Tony Capon (capon) says