Emanate Presence profile image 85

What are some examples of social change that has been brought about by force?

In your mind, was the use of force justified?

Doc Snow profile image95

Doc Snow says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 4 years ago

This is very helpful and expands my understanding of history as I have not studied it. I like the way you put it, 'transform existing problems into different ones.' If social issues are to be addressed, it only makes sense to go to the roots.

Justin Muir profile image93

Justin Muir says

• Emanate Presence profile image

As I currently live in Germany, my wife's homeland, I see the effects. The synagogue here was destroyed. Is it worthwhile to look for another way than war and conflict to spread culture-changing ideas?

CriticalMessage profile image78

Murphy (CriticalMessage) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Good points. When will humanity look to the underlying causes of social distress? I am interested to know what you and others feel are the underlying causes.