greencha profile image 72

David Cameron the 'Saviour' of OUR NHS ?

Calling UK----calling UK---Do you trust OUR Government/David Cameron to rescue our fast failing NHS?( Especially now he has promoted a Chief Exec.of a failed hospital-to be leader of the NHS?

Electro-Denizen profile image83

Charles (Electro-Denizen) says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 4 years ago

I agree with you. British citizens should realize how lucky they are and fight to keep your NHS in tact. You are precisely right about the propaganda over here and the fact that people fall for it boggles the mind. Our "system" is a joke at best.

republicagain says

• jandee profile image

jandee 4 years ago

You should be so lucky. The NHS is superb and Cameron needs to keep his slimy hands off it. He should keep his feet here and leave other countries to themselves.

AlexDrinkH2O profile image80

AlexDrinkH2O says

• Electro-Denizen profile image

Charles (Electro-Denizen) 4 years ago

My dentist is NHS, and he's great. They've done a great job on my crowns. I do believe you may be biased my friend :-))