IDONO profile image 83

What would happen to Republicans if Rubio would change parties?

Republicans are looking to him to be the savior of their party. i.e. State of Union rebuttal. They threw him under the bus. He is young,smart and dynamic, but it's like the Yankees putting in the batboy in the 9th inning of the world series. He's not ready. I felt bad for him, but he was over his head and he knew it. But being loyal to his party, he went through with it. The Republicans are so obsessed with the next election, and loss in the last, they already have all their eggs in one basket. Republicans; ask yourself, " What if he jumps ship?"

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 4 years ago

I don't know about all that, but Republicans need to find the cure for chronic tunnel vision. They seem to have lost sight of things when they allowed that cloud of resentment over the last election, get in their way. They seem like a desperate bunch

LandmarkWealth profile image85

LandmarkWealth says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 4 years ago

I'm not knocking Rubio at all. Or the substance of his speech. I'm knocking the Republican party. I wouldn't take my son out of the middle school choir and have him do half time of the Super Bowl next. That's what they did to Rubio. Don't over-think

tsadjatko profile image76

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 4 years ago

Weren't people asking the same question of Ronald Reagan? I'm only asking "What if?" Do I think he will? No.