mike102771 profile image 78

This is a Question to all the non-Americans who post to this site.

What do you think of the gun debate here in the USA? Is it covered in your country and if so what is being said?

sasanqua profile image81

Sophie (sasanqua) says

• mike102771 profile image

Michael Collins (mike102771) 4 years ago

Thank you. After all the Mad Max movies I wouldn’t have guess that you have strict gun laws there. I guess the queen really likes to lay down the law.

Silverspeeder profile image60

karl (Silverspeeder) says

• mike102771 profile image

I do not believe in “best” answers, but I think yours was the closest to answering this one. I think most News people just want to report bad news (especially if on another country). It makes us feel better is someone else is worst off.

Ratatosk profile image58

Ratatosk says

MickS profile image73

MickS says

• sasanqua profile image

Sophie (sasanqua) 4 years ago

No need to be disrespectful...