Lilbittybetty profile image 60

What happened to Chris Hansen and "To Catch A Predator"?

I was watching a parody on South Park regarding Chris Hansen. I am curious now. What really happened to 'To Catch A Predator' ? I thought it was a show that was helping children. I thought they were trying to take predators off of the streets. A guy committed suicide and he was a prominent person because he was caught. I guess they didn't want this stuff exploited any longer. But, we have COPS on television and BAIT CAR.?

Express10 profile image89

Best Answer H C Palting (Express10) says

• Lilbittybetty profile image

Lilbittybetty 4 years ago

You are correct. I like your answer. I don't care if DA Conradt committed suicide. There are people that appeared on COPS and they handled it well. You commit a crime and if it is exploited, then you should deal with the consequences.

MarieAlana1 profile image74

Marie Alana (MarieAlana1) says