Steve Orion profile image 83

Do polls showing a slight majority in marijuana approval illustrate a shift in society?

I've written a few Hubs on cannabis dealing with a variety of aspects of the topic, so it interested me yesterday when I heard that 52% of people polled support legalizing the plant. Is this a signal of what is to come? Perhaps additional states legalize or decriminalize within the next election cycle?

Marquis profile image60

Marquis says

• Steve Orion profile image

Steve Orion 4 years ago

It was in many headlines, so find it and read the description of it. It was national and diverse. Political inaction, or silence, is an invalid concern in an anonymous poll...

I wrote a Hub on it =)

Sooner28 says

• Steve Orion profile image

Steve Orion 4 years ago

Agreed, though I'm cautious to grant such a timeline on the issue. Medical, maybe. I just can't see Texas or Mississippi evolve on the topic within the decade, though I hope I'm wrong. Thanks for the answer!