kallini2010 profile image 88

Did you support the Day of Pink (the International Day against Bullying)?

Of course, the idea is to wear a Pink Shirt to school, not to break pink eggs, but I like the idea of fragility of psyche and its precious content. Feel free to say how exactly you supported or would support anti-bullying in the future. I missed this day and I'll put it on my calendar for the next year. What shall I do? I hope you have a few good suggestions!

TNT Husky profile image86

Devlin Kendall (TNT Husky) says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 3 years ago

Now you know. There is a website "dayofpink". Bullying cannot be conquered in a day. What is peculiar - my SON's favourite colour is PINK, yet he can't wear it because of other kids' ignorance. A century back, PINK was boys' colour.

LandmarkWealth profile image85

LandmarkWealth says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 3 years ago

Fighting is never a long-lasting solution. One nation bullies another, there is a war, people die. One thing I DO NOT believe in is BAD kids. There is bad behaviour, but it does not come from nowhere. I don't have answers, I have questions.

cre8ivOne profile image79

cre8ivOne says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 3 years ago

I cannot agree more. There is a whole website - http://www.dayofpink.org/

I was bullied in school (once or at least the time that I remember well and how scared I was). My son is bullied, but I don't know what to do. He deals with it on his own.

Billie Kelpin profile image91

Billie Kelpin says

KenDeanAgudo profile image73

Kenneth C Agudo (KenDeanAgudo) says

celafoe profile image69

charlie (celafoe) says