kallini2010 profile image 86

Is help always helpful or does it become quite the opposite of what you need?

Most people think that they know how to help and like doing just that. In my experience, however, there are a lot of cases that I wish I was not helped at all or helped in a different way. All these counsellors, advisors, experts (so-called, mind you) may have no idea of what I really need and it takes years of trusting only to find out later that I knew better all along, but did not trust my own guts (intuition). Can you relate?

Billie Kelpin profile image91

Best Answer Billie Kelpin says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

I agree with so many points you've made. I have a people-people personality and I am a HELPER. Yet, I realize that helping is not as simple as it might seem. For example, a helped child is a helpless child. That is why I asked this question. Thanks!!

Rose Anne Karesh profile image90

Rose Anne Karesh says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

I agree!

Larry Wall says