HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
LAURENS WRIGHT profile image 56

Do you feel that Adam Lanza was so good a shot that he did not injure or wound anyone?


Adam Lanza was said to have stolen the guns he used in the mass shooting. Were there any children or adults that were injured? Were there any taken to the hospitals? Were there any treated by doctors? With the mass bombing in Boston, there were over 180 people hurt? How could Adam Lanza shoot moving targets and with deadly Accuracy and Precision to have killed each person ? NOTE: Wikipedia states that Sandy Hook is owned by the Federal Government. Only 11 % of the population can think outside the box while the other 89% stays with in boundries and can not see through.

 

sort by best latest

FatFreddysCat profile image100

Keith Abt (FatFreddysCat) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

4 years ago
 |  Comment
Alberic O profile image69

Alberic O says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

4 years ago
 |  Comment
junkseller profile image85

junkseller says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

4 years ago
 |  Comment
Angela Blair profile image80

Angela Blair says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

4 years ago
 |  Comment
Cantuhearmescream profile image81

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

4 years ago
 |  Comment
duffsmom profile image62

P. Thorpe Christiansen (duffsmom) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

4 years ago
 |  Comment
profile image0

Justsilvie says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

4 years ago
 |  Comment